Your entry into “Tyrrells WIN a Year’s Worth of Crisps” Competition (“the competition”) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter this competition and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
1. The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees and immediate families of Yarra Valley Snack Foods PTY LTD (“the promoter”) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. By entering the competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements detailed in the Terms and Conditions and accept all conditions therein.
4. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the promoter to have breached any of the competition Terms and Conditions or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the promotion.
5. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the competition at any time.
How to Enter
6. The competition commences on July 15th at 9am AEST and closes on 31st August at 5pm AEST(“the competition period”).
7. Entries must be received within the competition period.
8. To enter the competition, eligible individuals must:
i) like and comment on the competition post if entering via Facebook; OR
ii) like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments if entering via Instagram
9. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Each comment or tag must be unique to qualify.
10. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid.
11. The prize (“the prize”) comprises of:
- 12 x cartons of Tyrrells crisps. Your choice of Honey Soy Chicken, Smoky Texas BBQ or a mix of the 2 flavours.
12. Additional costs and any other ancillary cost resulting from acceptance of the prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner.
13. The total prize pool is valued at $486.00 AUD. The prize or any portion thereof, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the promoter. No compensation will be offered if the prize winner is unable to take the prize as stated.
14. The prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
15. The prize draw will take place on 1st August at 5pm AEST.
16. The promotor will review all eligible entries and select one (1) winning entry (“winning entry”). Determination of the winning entry shall be made by the promoter at its sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding.
17. The prize winner will be notified via Facebook and/or Instagram within 24 hours of the draw date. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winner's name may be published on the promotor’s social media accounts and/or website.
18. The prize must be claimed by the prize winner within five (5) days of being notified.
19. If for any reason, the prize winner does not claim their prize within the specified period, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted to determine a valid prize winner.
20. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Please note that Yarra Valley Snack Foods’ Terms and Conditions may apply with regards to redemption of the prize.
Liability and Release
22. Your entry into the competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
23. As a condition of entering the competition, you hereby grant the promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.
26. Any personal information submitted to the promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act. The promoter reserves the right to disclose personal information of entrants to the supplier and its affiliates assisting with the running of the competition.
27. Personal information collected during the competition period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
29. The promoter is YARRA VALLEY SNACK FOODS PTY LTD (ACN 103 705 933) of 45 Industrial Park Dr, Lilydale VIC 3140. You can contact the promotor by calling Paul Perifanos on613 9737 2600.